Gili Kondo: Charm of Natural Aquarium in the North East Lombok

Gili Kondo: Charm of Natural Aquarium in the  East Lombok:

Presumably, a gift to me from birth to adolescence in Lombok. The island has many beautiful beaches. In fact, enough to drive the motor for 20 minutes, I arrived at Labuan Haji. I usually went to the beach with friends. Waiting for the sunrise while cleaning up the lungs with air seasoned salt.

In addition to Labuan Haji, a few beaches in Lombok which I had visited, among others: Senggigi, Kerandangan, Sekotong, Kute, Ketapang, and Seger. Also a small island of white sand, beautiful panoramic, free of pollution, whose name has worldwide: Trawangan. Gili has four times that even I went to stay the same but I murmur, "It's in Lombok or abroad?" The phrase is not an overstatement, I think, so many tourists outnumber foreigners milling locally.


Moving on from the frequency of fairly frequent visits to the Gili's, I was very interested in visiting Gili Kondo. How can I not termagnet? Many people who do not know the existence of Lombok this dyke. In the scope of my family too, who knows very little.

In addition, the distance factor also memungkingkan me to more quickly reach the island that are in Sambelia District (East Lombok) is. Compared to the Gili Trawangan which takes about 4 hours from my home in Pancor, Gili Kondo I can achieve in 2 hours. That has included crossing by boat.

For the backpacker who has been in Mataram, West Nusa Tenggara capital, have to travel about 75 miles longer to get here. From Terminal Mandalika up an ankle, a type of bison, the purpose of Labuan Lombok. Market down at the junction Labuhan Lombok. Continue to carry, a type of freight village, next to the entrance of Taman Gili Travel Light.

Alternatively, from Terminal Mandalika, you set off early in the morning with an ankle Belanting purposes, Sembalun. The cost is Rp20 thousand / person. You could be delivered to the front entrance to Taman Gili Travel Light. Then, kakilah road about 30 meters to the right. You will encounter people who are ready to take to Gili Kondo.

Business accommodation, there are several options. Lights stay at Pondok Gili is located in the area theme parks, camping in Gili Kondo, or rent a bungalow in Gili Kondo. In Pondok Gili Lamp, available 7 rooms with a range of tariffs Rp75 thousand to 125 thousand per night.

But would not bring a tent camper? No need to worry. Wiyanto Pak, owner of Pondok Gili Lamp size 5x5 m tent rent with lease 200 thousand per night. You can camp on the east side of Gili Kondo. Afternoon snorkeling. While for the evening campfire, grilled corn and grilled fish. Then, the morning watch the spectacular sunrise. To enjoy it all, Perama Tour as the manager of Gili Kondo will attract cost Rp50 thousand per camper group. It already includes ticket and security costs.

Well, for those couples who want to honeymoon in Gili Kondo, available 4 pieces bungalow owned Perama Tour that you can inapi. Semalamnya 500 thousand. Expensive? Relative. I think the price is commensurate with the romantic experience you will gain with the couple on the island who now live 6.7 ha of this land.
  
Not Without a Snorkeling Afdhal Arriving at Gili Park Lights, I was with two friends to rest for a while in one berugak (porch, Sasak language). Nan sea breeze breeze caressing our faces.

Half-hour wait, I and two friends finally lote Island boat ride that can be loaded with 15 passengers. Unfortunately, only three of us on board. So we considered charter and had to pay 150 thousand to three people. Actual loss. Because if they meet the quota of 15 passengers, we only need to pay Rp 10 thousand - Rp 15 thousand per person. I've tried to bargain, but still that much. Alright. It does not matter. The first experiences were often very 'precious'.

It took 30 minutes to cross over to Gili Kondo. Normally 15-20 minutes, depending on surf conditions. At that time, the sea was high tide, the waves were big enough. Availability of a float in a boat powerful enough to undermine my sense of trepidation.

Slowly but surely, our boat was docked on the east side of Gili Kondo. White sand like a mirror reflecting the sun's rays are perpendicular on the head. Rather dazzling. The good, the sea water is high visibility. Range underwater view Gili Kondo to more clearly.

Once off the boat, the air feels a stinging in the skin. Although not bring sunglasses, but I can still smile because it brought sunblock. Therefore, my main agenda in Gili Kondo is snorkeling. Reveals the natural beauty of the underwater Gili Kondo. At least help reduce the level kegosongan sunblock my skin that was already mature exotic.

In one of two berugak available, we put stuff while throwing a view to the east side who showed shades of sea water. Of dark blue, light blue, turquoise, and then getting more and more clear to the edge. Anyone who has been here, guaranteed to be itching her heart to turn themselves in immediately.

Want to canoeing? Simply pay Rp15 thousand, canoe you can spend as much. One more thing to note, the Perama Tour will attract a fee of Rp 10 thousand. This is an official ticket for admission Gili Kondo.

Fortunately, my friend took two snorkeling equipment. So, I do not need to spend Rp25 thousand per one for rent snorkeling equipment there. If you need a float, residence and loans to the manager of Gili Kondo, the Perama Tour. Free, too! I also can not bear to start snorkeling. I still wear sandals mountain. In lieu of fins.

I am slowly getting into the water. Acclimatization. I dip my head and glanced around. Wow! My curiosity was getting terkatrol. Me to the middle. Approaching berjoged fish on coral reefs cheerfully colorful.

Many times I am amazed. Seriously, beauty is not playing! Based on my experience of snorkeling in Gili Trawangan; Kiluan Island, Alabama, and in Big Babi Island, Belitong; I dare say that corals and coral reefs is much Gili Kondo champion!

Sea star scattering. There are also red-blue. Koralnya exhibit richer colors again. Yellow, green, orange, blue, white, orange, brown, and others. Anemonnya much less. I wish to understand more about these animals, I want to touch it. However, I understand that some species have a sting. It was my intention did not.

Another thing that is more interesting is the contour of the land under the sea Gili Kondo. Of exposure that only a few meters away form the wall. Like the fault. Flat, steep, then flat again. There the water is dark blue. Depth reaches 15 meters. However, from that side, my eye caught sight of the reef can be much better.

I was trying to slide down. Tempt the fish are fun to gather. Whether what they celotehkan. I am interested in joining. Hmmm ... could be they are waiting for noon meal.

Aha! Me to the mainland. Pick up bananas that I take as sangu. I swam back to the hordes of fish that are capable of color and movement makes my eyes kept awake. I mash bananas and sprinkle around. Hey, they approached me! Clustered. Grabbed a banana crumbs with their mouths open and close. Really cute and adorable.

This is a real eye wash. God displays in the window showing the nature of his kemahaan.